General Manuscript Submission Guidelines
- Authors have to register first before submitting a paper.
- Authors are requested to submit their paper electronically by using the online submission and review site (https://www.journalfkipuniversitasbosowa.org/index.php/klasikal/). This site will guide authors through the five step submission process. Submissions that do not adhere to this procedure WILL NOT be considered for the review process.
- The author's name must not appear in the article itself for the blind review. Replace name with word 'Author' where necessary.
- Authors are required to conform to the (Reference Guidelines) as given here if they want their manuscripts to be considered for publication.
- Authors are to check manuscripts for accuracy of language before submitting to the journal.
- Manuscripts submitted to Klasikal: Journal of Education, Language Teaching and Science go through an internal review and if they meet the basic requirements, they are sent out for double blind review from experts in the field, either from the editorial board or identified reviewers. Comments from the external reviewers are sent to the authors and they are notified of the journal’s decision (accept, accept with revisions, reject). This entire review process will take anywhere between 1- 2 months after submission of manuscript. The editor’s decision is final.
- We do not encourage multiple submissions.
- Article Processing Fee (APF) IDR 300.000 or 30 USD is charged for papers accepted after the process of review is complete. Authors will have to make the payment before the paper is uploaded.
Klasikal Journal Technical Guidelines
- Authors are required to use the style template (Style Sheet Template) and format the manuscript accordingly before submission.
- All manuscripts must be typed in Microsoft Word and single-spaced. Margins are to be set at Normal (2.54cm all round) and paper size at A4 (21 x 29.7cm).
- Submissions should be more than 3000 words but not exceed 8000 words (Appendices and References included).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Each manuscript must have an abstract (not exceeding 250 words) and 5 key words. Manuscripts that do not adhere to this will not be considered for review.
- Authors are encouraged to include hypermedia links within their article and ensure these are ready to use.
- It is understood that a manuscript submitted to Klasikal: Journal of Education, Language Teaching and Science has not been published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format. A4 page layout is used. DO NOT upload a PDF file.
- Where available, the most current URLs for the references have been provided.
- Klasikal: Journal of Education, Language Teaching and Science retains the right to electronically distribute accepted manuscripts but the authors will retain copyright and may republish the article as long as they acknowledge Klasikal: Journal of Education, Language Teaching and Science as the original publisher.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to make editorial changes to any manuscript accepted for publication to enhance clarity and style.